Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I was so excited when I seen a post on the YOUNG HOUSE LOVE blog about one of their home crashes that had a DIY ruler to keep track of your children's height! I had never seen that! and was excited to jump on the not-so-known about bandwagon.
                             photo source: pinterest
 
 
Until I began to see it EVERYWHERE!! all over pinterest too! which is cool.. still love the idea. But no longer for me... I was on the hunt to find something "different" to  keep track of my children's growth. and... they are growing everyday, and I was just waiting for that perfect thing :/. total procrastinator!  Well a few weeks ago, at a community garage sale.. I FOUND IT! I am so in love with it! If marrying it was an option, we would be in trouble!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new vintage survey kit!!
 
What a cool piece to keep great history!

No comments:

Post a Comment