Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Shab Cab! ...a diamond in the rough...

I found this cute little cabinet that is now called the Shab Cab, at a KILLER estate sale! I'm talking piles and piles of junk.. pushing things to form walk ways. Digging in under and around. I love a treasure hunt like that!! Especially when the hunt is worth it, and nothing is over $10.00!! `I spent a total of 6 hours there that weekend. And found a new friend (Ashleigh) who was hosting the sale. She knew me by name by the 2nd hour in. By the 2nd day she was asking for help in watching customers. lol I wish there was a sale with an Ashleigh like her every weekend!!
Here's the before of the shab cab!
 And I would call this the after.. but I think this will be the process.. I would like to add some more character with some aging and distressing ;)
Looking back... I don't hate the before.. but I love the after
 

1 comment:

  1. I need to go with you on one of your treasure hunts, Love the shab cab!

    ReplyDelete